Tuesday, July 28, 2009

CAUGHT IN THE RAIN

Yesterday I got caught in the rain....
I was walking home with Paulette and FC after sch....
We were the last to go back coz Cognitive class ended early...around 3??
IT'S A MIRACLE!!!


So on the way to the MRT station we got caught in the rain...
Well technically we were not IN the rain...we were in the shelter....but....
The strong wind blew the rain into the shelter...
My jeans and shoes got wet thanks to it...
Thank God I opened my umbrella to keep all 3 of us safe...
But sadly...I wasn't tall in enough...
Or maybe the umbrella wasn't big enough....wadever...
Anyways FC and Paulette's hair got wet...

We ran into Causeway Point's toilet to dry up and went to Old Chang Kee to buy food...
After we bought food...I said bye and bused home while they MRT-ed home...
Reached home and quickly bathed....I'm afraid of getting a fever...



Then today we did the same thing again...only there wasn't any evil rain....
We went to Old Change Kee again and I bused home...as usual...
However...on the way home...3 of us chatted a lot...

We talked about the Friday outings in which I can NEVER attend...
Coz I've got a church gathering with a few friends in which I am leading it...
So there wasn't any excuses for me to skip it...
But FC and Pau were really insistant on it...
But it's hard for me to explain it to them...
I just can't skip it...but I said maybe I could postpone it to Sunday...
But then I would have to tell my leader why....
And I can't just say "Oh I'm postponing it to Sunday coz I wanna go out to Orchard on Friday nights..."

It's real hard...and ok...not say I wanna give in to peer pressure...
But I really wanna go Orchard...but still have my gathering...
Hmmmm.....another peer pressure issue...WHEN WILL THEY STOP???

I missed like...3 of it...and I feel like I shouldn't miss anymore...
But then....honestly God is more important...sad to say...
But how do I break the news to them?
"Sorry guys....but God is more important to me than your outing...."
That's plain rude...and hard for them to understand...

Ok enough about that....
Today's communication lesson was ok...interesting topic....
But my team...welll...it was UNEXPECTED...

I got 2 people that I dun really like...and 1 I hardly talk to...the other guy was ok-ok but didn't come...
The 2 people I dislike are well..let's say 1 is very lazy...but talks-like-he-knows-everything-during-presentation...the other slacks a lot and does nothing much...
Ok...so the 1st guy is A and the 2nd is B...

I dun like A coz he did not do much today...but everyone says during presentations he will "steal the limelight and eat ur points..." which was proven true today....
He hardly did the ws...all he did was watch videos...listen to music and laze around....

I dun like B coz he also does nothing much....watches videos and listens music...and worse of all...i dislike him coz he did something...which made me jealous...
I dunno why...but I just dun like him coz he's like a "friend-thief"....
FRIEND-LIFTING IS PROHIBITED BY LAW!!!!

Anyways I did the whole presentation for the day by myself...in which I'm not complaining...
I'm just happy tat I did something useful...
And thank God I don't need to be with them again...coz it's only for this week...
I'm looking forward for next week's comm team...
3 more weeks till UT 3 and new sem...and new friends....sigghh....

I just wish tat SOMEBODY would be more understand and hang out more with me...
I remembered a cartoon character once said "Just because your friends dun hang out with you doesn't mean they dun cherish your friendship with them"...
I hope it's true...
Well...let's see wad God says....

"Jesus said, "Love each other as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends"." John 15: 12-13

Indeed....indeed....