Wednesday, June 17, 2009

STILL IN SCHOOL (2nd edition)

Hi blogreaders and a new reader!! (You know who u are!!)
I'm like....still in school lah...
Some of my sec sch friends were MSNing me just now...
They were telling me tat they are having their holidays...
Ugghh...rubbing it in my face....
But it's good lah for them...coz sadly..after their holis they have exams...
They said RP "no good" coz got no exams...only tests...
I also think so...but at least the tests are ok-ok standard...
Afterall...everyday we have to do self-reflection of wad we learnt...
And it is demanding enough liao...I guess...

9 more weeks of sch left...just gotta focus again...
Last 9 weeks of being with my classmates...then change class in 2nd semester...
Like a bit fast right??
I wanna mingle and bond for the whole year leh...
Change class= Change friends and classrooms...
Sigggh....RP life must really suck...