Sunday, May 24, 2009

IT'S BEEN A WHILE

Hi blogreaders...
It's been a while...
I'm very lazy to blog...
And I think tat it should be a new disease...something like SWINE FLU...
Maybe it should be blog-laziness??
Or blogmonia??

Next week is the last week of school!!
And like all evil institutions of education...it ALWAYS ends off with exams/tests...
So I have like...4 remaining tests left next week...
And guess wad...IT'S OPEN LAPTOP...
Wad's the point right?? Tests with answers???
Ok maybe not DIRECT answers but WITH HELP???
Fine..I shall not question the education system of RP...

If fear was in the form of a bus...I would be cowering in fear now...
I dread taking the bus...DREAD!!!
Last time...I just take 28 from near my house and I can EASILY get a seat...
And nvm about the journey...45mins is reasonable with a seat...
Now....uggh...now...
I have to STAND on the bloody bus from Tampines Interchange to Khatib MRT station...
Imagine standing for 20mins...gripping onto a pole and hugging ur laptop...
It's beyond words...
It's demonic...
It's hell...
It should be ILLEGAL in S'pore to do tat....

I just pray tat 3 years will be gone very soon...
Soon...I might even consider migration...
Right now...I hate a few towns in S'pore...thanks to some incidents...
I hate Hougang...Woodlands...Bedok...and pretty much some parts of Pasir Ris...
No offence to people staying in these areas...
It's not u I hate...it's the evil bus routes...
Curse those buses...
To hell with their "take the bus...go green" bullshit...
I rather drive and pollute the world when I can...
U can stand for a bloody hour on the bus for all I care...