Tuesday, April 14, 2009

SOH ORIENTATION DAY

Hi blogreaders!!!
Yesterday was my SOH Orientation Day!!!
SOH stands for School Of Hospitality...which is my sch in RP....
Ok...so it's like...a sch in a sch....hahah!!!
It was really fun but sucky lah!!!
Ok...the fun parts first...

It was fun lah yesterday...coz the OGLs were fun and "high"....
My team played lots of ice-breaker games...
We had a mini-amazing race in the poly...
We had a weird catwalk competition....
We had a fun RP "Warcry"...hahah!!!
I made some new friends who were fun and nice lah...

Ok now the sucky parts....
It was sucky coz the food sucked....so many people!! The food was not enough!!!
My team was like divided into 2 groups of people...
My friends and the "18-year-olds"...
The 18 year olds were like bitches lah....
4 girls and 1 guy....
They couldn't stop talking...and making remarks....18 years old somemore...

And then here's the ultimate sucky parts....
PART 1:
I was made the group mascot...and I was like..."What??"
Coz the bitchy 18 years old guy was the group leader...
And when we were asking who should be the mascot...we were thinking of him...
Then he said..."Why me?? I leader already..."
And then here's the bitchy part..."Why not ask Sean?? He's a guy too wad..."
And then his 4 other friends said "Ya...Sean lah...he's a guy wad..."
And I was said "Why must choose guy? Choose girl lah..."
So anyways I agreed lah...if not ah...it will NEVER end...
Plus the mascot dress-up was part of the amazing race lah...
SOOOO we practically had NO time to decide....
So they dressed me up with newspaper and trash bags within 15 mins...
Tat guy ah...wah...he added breasts for me leh...BREASTS!!!
And I said "Why need tat?? I'm not acting as a girl wad..."
Instead he gave me a G-string...I was like..."WHAT???!!"
Anyways I had to be part of this catwalk at night...
HATE IT!!!!

PART 2:
Here's the most hated part...
After the catwalk thingy...one of the skanks told me..."I was laughing like mad when u were doing tat catwalk u know..."
And I just smiled...and said..."Is it??"
Wah...I felt like telling her..."But u ARE mad wad...and ur face looks funny..."
ULTIMATE HATRED FOR HER!!!

Anyways the end of the day was very fun...although our team didn't win...
I was glad we didn't coz there was NO teamwork and we were divided internally...
Sucky right???
I wished I was in a better team man...
But I'm looking forward to Wednesday...
The OGLS said there was this "president's cup event"...
It's kinda like sports day for us year 1 students...
Sounds fun...hopefully it won't be so sucky...
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU.