Saturday, March 7, 2009

YAY!! FISH AND CO!!!

Hi blogreaders!!!
Yesterday I went for a job interview with Ku....
We were supposed to go to Nihon Mura at ehub to ask for a job interview....
So I reached early coz Ku had lunch with her girly-girls...
So I was like...sitting opposite the restaurant...listening to music like an emo-boy...haha!!!
Then when she came...we both asked if there was still vacancy...but sadly there wasn't....
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW....
Then I remembered at downtown east (below ehub) there's another Jap restaurant....
It was Hei Sushi I think...then we filled in our application forms...
Then the manager said they'll call us soon...AS IF!!!!
So Ku said maybe we could also try Shin Tokyo at Century Sq...
So we took 21 to TM...and alighted near the demolished old-old sch...hahaha!!!
Then we walked to Shin Tokyo..only to find tat there's no need for us too...sigh....
I decided tat we should walk around Century Sq and TM to do job-hunting...
So we tried Sakae Sushi...and some retail shops....
Then we went to TM basement coz Ku said maybe got some restaurant need help...
Then we saw Fish and Co hiring people...
We tried our best and filled in the application forms...
Then got this very nice lady interviewed both of us at the same time...
She taught us to always bring ICs along...state tat we're in poly so the boss know we are studying...and also not to say when we leaving...
So after chit-chatting with her...we told her maybe we can work at the TM or T2 outlets...yay!!
There's also a job training whereby it's 3 days and if we complete it we get $45!!!
So I'm really looking forward to it lah...
$5.50/hr and great place to be...I would kill for tat job!!!
So I'm keeping my fingars CROSSED!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today I went Taka with my family...bought some baby stuff...SURPRISE!!!
And my bro got some new clothes...
Lunched at Taka food court...and then I saw my cousin there...
Came back around 3.30pm....
Yeah so tat's all....
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU.