Sunday, March 22, 2009

SUNDAY SUNDAY!!!

Hi blogreaders!!!
Another week has passed by...
Sch will start soon...
I'm missing sooooo many things right now...
Anyways yesterday I went for my church's youth service called "THE EDGE"...
I'm on usher duty yesterday so I had to be down early...
But I was late...hahah!
Coz I took the church bus with my friends to the Yishun church...
Then after "THE EDGE" me and my friends went to TM's LJS for dinner...
Yummy...3 pieces chicken with fries...
Then this morning I had church again...as usual...
I gave discipling and then went for the service...
Had bible classes this afternoon...but it was cancelled...
Then I went for Net Leaders Training at 4pm after coming home at 3pm...
I'm really looking forward to sch to drown me in work...
I'M TOO FREEEEE!!!
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU.