Wednesday, March 4, 2009

JUST A BIT OF POETRY

Hi blogreaders!!
They say if u wanna express urself...just do it!! Haha!!
Ok...I dunno where I heard tat anyways...ahhhaah!!!
Well sometimes you just need to write it down in a form of poetry...
Coz u dun wan it to be too OBVIOUS right???

My heart aches at the thought of it.
The mere mention of it makes me sick.
I'm trying my best, what can I do?
You can't do the same, can you?

So stop harassing me please.
If not, none of us will be at ease.
I just want to live my way, do what I want.
It's all going to end, like my job-hunt.

You are like a loose screw, hard to tighten.
Just stop it all, lest we all get frightened.
What else can I do, you tell me.
And don't say "Listen to me", uh-uh it won't work I say.

I really want to do it, try this and that.
But we all can't have our cake and eat it too, can we Miss Fat?
So stop it, please.
Or else I'll hop, making us all at ease.

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU.