Wednesday, March 18, 2009

CLASS REUNION

Hi blogreading people!!!
I watched "V for Vendetta" last night...it was real nice!!!
I like the plot and story...and V's mask was really cool!!!
Ok enough crap....
Today I met up with my ex-pri sch classmates at inter today...
We bused to Parkway to meet my ex-pri sch form teacher...Miss Fadzillah!!
Then we met her at Borders...chatted awhile in a circle in the mall...(!!!!!)
It was funny lah....one big group blocking the entrance of Borders...
Then Miss Maureen Low...my ex-EL teacher came...
We chatted more and decided on a place to munch lunch...(hey it rhymes!!!)
We went to Swensens...but apparently the waiters didn't want to serve us...I dunno why...
Maybe becoz there were...1...2...3....12 of us???
Then Miss Low was like..."Ok since they dun wanna serve us...let's leave..." (WOW!!)
So we went to Delifrance instead...coz they wanna earn our money...hahah!!!
We ate and chat like for...2 hours???
The food came a bit late coz there was not enough fish for us...so we took chicken instead...
So I started chatting with all my lost friends...
And we all started laughing madly...
Especially at Miss Low's jokes...my jokes and Joel's jokes...
Miss Fad said we actually met up again 5 years since graduation...
But it wasn't the 1st reunion...it was like...the 5th consecutive one???
But sadly those friends tat I wanted to see weren't present...
THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE!!!!
So we left Delifrance and went off from Parkway...
I bused back to Tamp. inter with some of them...
*TRANSMISSION INTERRUPTED*
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Friday TPSS student council's having their BBQ...
I'm not going...apparently I have better things to do...
Like wad???
I dunno...maybe coz I have a life AFTER sec sch???
Anyways it's not tat I dun wan give face or wad...
Like wad some of my ex-councillors said "We're already out liao....it's their council now..."
"LET'S JUST FORGET ABOUT THEM."
Forget. It seems hard...but it is inevitable...
It was a past life...time to move on...
------------------------------------------------------------------
*TRANSMISSION RESTORED*
So I asked all of them while we were at Delifrance where they went after O lvls...
Some went to TPJC...some went MJC...I found out 1 friend went HCJC!!!
Some went to TP...some SP...while 1 friend went RP too...
But he's not tat real close to me...but yeah it made me smile...for like 5 secs???
Miss Fad and Miss Low seemed happy for us....
It was nice to see everyone...all grown up...all taller...
Apparently I was the one who didn't change much...vertically and etc....
Who cares???
Anyways...I'm still looking forward to poly starting soon...
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU.