Tuesday, March 17, 2009

BACK TO BLOGGING...AND RANTING

Hi blogreaders!!!
Ok...so I didn't blog yesterday...
Maybe becoz there's NOTHING TO BLOG ABOUT???
Sigh....nothing interesting lately...
Tomorrow I'll be going for my primary sch class reunion...
I miss all my ex-classmates and teachers...
Sadly...we still can't see each other AGAIN...
Some of them going to JC...some different polys...some to MI...hahaha!!
I still remember being very playful last time in pri sch...
Ok...so I'm not exactly different....
But at least there's some difference...
And dun think vertical-wise!!!
Sigh...and then when I'm in poly I'll miss my sec AND pri sch friends...
Life's not fair...
Anyways nothing is fair....duh!!!!
I shall extend my social circle in poly...
But then again...when I leave poly...wouldn't I miss my pri AND sec AND poly friends??
TRIPLE SIGH....
On the other hand...should I even make NEW friends???
I ask myself that...
And the answer is also an inevitable "YES!" and a resounding "DUH!!"
Besides...I'll be in the north...probably majority of my NEW friends will be northy people...
And I might start to hang out at Causeway Point...
Tat sucks!!! *Sorry for tat*
BUT ON THE LIGHTER SIDE OF LIFE...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Happy March holidays u JC people!! Oh and sec sch people!!!
I'm practically wallowing in the "holiday-mood" everyday...
Sigh...I miss writing stuff...yes...I said "writing"...
I wanna write messy maths equations...
I wanna write long long Lit and SSG essays...
I wanna write Chinese!! (I worked so hard for a B3...sadly it's useless in poly)
I wanna write sappy stories for English compo!!!
Heck...I wanna try GP!!!
Heck tat...I wan go JC....
Oh my goodness...I'm sounding like an American!!!
HELP!!!!
*INCOMING MESSAGE*
---PLS IGNORE THIS POST---
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU.