Saturday, February 14, 2009

I'M ACCEPTED!!

Hey blogreading people!!
Happy Valentine's Day!!! And to all those who are still...fortunately single...like me...Happy Val's Day to u too!! We all deserve it!!!
Ok so I'm like trying to type without leaving a space between each line...coz it takes up lots of space...hahah!!!
Oh and yesterday was FRIDAY THE 13TH!!! AHHH!!!
Ok...so now tat we've established tat...let's get to the point..haha!!!
I just received my letter of acceptance to RP!!!
Yay!!!
So now I've gotta go down to RP between 10th-13th March to register!!
I'm so excited!! Especially when I'm getting a laptop!!! Yay!!
So now...I'm waiting for 20th April...when classes officially start!!
So u people might or might not see me so often in Tampines liao...
But till then...I'm looking forward to the Orientation!!!
And to all people who are going RP...yay!! I'll see u soon!! And u know who u people are!!!
I'm so so excited...but the tuition fees quite expensive...$1k plus...with government grant of $7k!
Yup...really looking forward to it!!
So once again...Happy Valentine's Day people!!
MAY THE LOVING FORCE BE WITH YOU.