Thursday, January 15, 2009

Wad a Thursday...

Hi blog readers....

Today I went to Hazel's house again...

At her house I played with Ngam Key...Shu Ying...her and Patricia some gambling game...

Ok not really gambling...but more like Tai-ti...(I hope I spelt it right...)

Then we played Snap and Donkey...and also Pig...hahah!! Gotta try Pig...guys!!!

Then just now Massyturah called me...

She say tomorrow wan go out eat breakfast...

I say so early??

Then she asked me to call her...

So in fact....she asked if I'm helping out for the sec.3 camp tomorrow...I said see first...

Then she checked if I'm supposed to help...but I wasn't...so she asked me to come along...

Then I agreed lor...

Anyways nothing interesting lah...

Just glad tat I made a decision to go poly and do DCPEE...haha!!!

NP...here I come!!!

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU THIS WEEKEND.