Saturday, January 24, 2009

REUNION DINNER

Hey all....

Yesterday I went to Hazel's house to play again....with N.K...Patricia and Nuruddin...

Sadly...Shu Ying and Puay Shan couldn't make it...

And I saw Nuruddin's new phone...SONY ERICSSON!!!

Hazel said maybe next time we meet up...we can have a BBQ...coz her mum asked if we wanted one...wow....

At first we didn't know wad to say...except for how cool it was for her mum to invite us...

So we decided maybe around March holis for JC people???

After tat...I bused myself to the library and took 27 to Sengkang...

Had reunion dinner at my grandma's house...

Then I saw my relatives there...

I have one cousin who scored 10 in O levels for r5....he's going to MJC...lucky!!!

Then I also met my 2 female cousins...both sisters...aged 22 and 24 I think...

Both went to SAJC and VJC...I felt so envious of them...

I think I'm the only one in my father's family who's going poly...

Hopefully can get in NP lah...

I read in today's newspaper tat polys are better than JCs...so I felt more assured...haha!!!

Maybe it's like a pros-and-cons thingy...JCs better...polys better....

MAY THE FORCE JUST BE WITH YOU, LOR.